Food & Beverages Certification for Russia and EAEU
The EAC Certification of products is necessary to export food (as pasta, coffee, vegetables) and beverages (for example mineral water, wine, beer, fruit juices, oil) to Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia. Food and beverages must comply with the safety requirements set out in the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union which establish the chemical, physical and microbiological characteristics as well as the composition, packaging and marking requirements foreseen by Russian and Customs Union legislation. The Custom Union Technical Regulations applicable to food and beverages are:
- TR CU 015/2011 "On safety of grain"
- TR CU 021/2011 "On safety of food products"
- TR CU 022/2011 "On labeling of food products"
- TR CU 023/2011 "On juice products made of fruits and vegetables"
- TR CU 024/2011 "On safety of oil and fat products"
- TR CU 027/2012 "On safety of certain types of specialized food products, including products for dietary therapy and protective diet"
- TR CU 029/2012 "On safety requirements for food additives, flavoring agents and processing supplements"
- TR CU 033/2013 "On safety of milk and dairy products"
- TR CU 034/2013 "On safety of meat and meat products"
- TR CU 040/2016 "On safety of fish and fish products"
The main documents that certify the conformity of the products are the EAC Certificate and the EAC Declaration with the EAC marking; on the other hand, some food products require the State Registration Certificate. The evaluation of the conformity of the product and the issuance of the relative certification documents can be performed exclusively by certification bodies registered in the single register of the certification bodies of the Eurasian Economic Union (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia), limited to their own accreditation sector.
The Certification procedures provide for the sending of samples to the accredited Russian laboratory which, following the tests, draws up the test protocols. On the basis of the samples, the test reports (with a positive outcome of the tests) and the technical documentation (label) the EAC Declaration, EAC Certificate and/or the State Registration Certificate are registered and the product can pass the Russian customs without problems for be sold.
ENGAL Services assists companies in the Certification process as the customer's sole interlocutor. Manufacturer is supported from the first phases of order management with both technical and documentary support, up to the completion of the product's Certification.
We offer you:
We offer you:
- Provision of the Applicant / Authorized russian representative
- Execution of all the technical documentation which is necessary to export your product to Russia
- Review of the labels
- Laboratory test on products
- Registration of the EAC Declaration or EAC Certificate of conformity
- Registration of the State Registration Certificate