NR 10 Certification for Brazil
All machinery exported to Brazil must comply with NR 10 Regulations.
NR 10 Technical Compliance during design
- Support from the design and construction phases
- The technical choices are shared with the Brazilian Engineers responsible for NR 10 Certification
- Compliance to NR 10 requirements even before shipping the machine to Brazil
NR 10 Validation and Certification in BrasilAfter installation in Brazil is essential the role of Brasilian CREA Engineers: they have to inspect and validate the electrical installations, check if the NR 10 requirements are satisfied and issue the:
- Attestation of Technical Responsability (A.R.T. NR 10)
- Inspection Technical Report
- Handbook of Electrical Installations P.I.E.
Our Brazilian engineers are legally qualified professionals authorized to provide the official Approval and Conformity Assessments for users and manufacturers in accordance to NR 10 Regulation.
In accordance to Brazilian Norm NR 10 and Techinals standards the Brasilian CREA Engineers have to inspect and verify by test the continuity of the equipotential connections of grounding circuits to issue the techincal documentations related to NR 10 Certification.
Our Brazilian engineers are legally qualified professionals authorized to execute grounding test in accordance to NR 10 Regulations and Brazilian Technical Standard.